Saturday, June 14, 2008

All of my smack talking about Duane's Wii golfing has started something...practice! Duane practiced and practiced and now he is better than me and ranked higher than me in golf. Oh well, it was a good run while it lasted! I guess I need to complete all of the training and practice too so I can keep up with him! I'm sure this will be a long lasting rivalry! The other sports are fun too...we also play the other sports: bowling, tennis, baseball, and boxing. Boxing is quite a workout! And, as most of you know, my husband loves a good wager. Each night we play tennis to see who will cook dinner on the following night. Duane is better than me, so I'm still doing most of the cooking, but I plan on getting better once I'm home and can practice during the day! Yesterday, I bought Mario Carts. TOO FUN! That steering wheel is great! The Wii was a smart purchase!





Wii Fit is the latest addition to our Wii library.  Some of the activities are just plain fun!  I love the hula-hooping!  Duane likes the ski jumping; actually, Duane likes any of the activities where he holds the high score record! Here he is trying to improve upon his best ski-jumping efforts! So far, just the thrill of victory, no agony of defeat in our living room!


2 comments:

Kelli said...

We bought a Wii, too. You aren't kidding that boxing is a workout. I got a KO in two rounds on Sunday, and I'm feeling all that work days later!! I look forward to reading how you two do! ((hugs)) Oh, and thanks for doing summer school! Those kids are blessed to see you every day.

Rhonda Goolsby said...

I love it! I am sitting in the hallway in Harrington Tower waiting for class to start just thinking about Duane and all of his activities on the Wii and Wii Fit. He cracks me up!